Studies carried out by the SKF Engineering and Research Centre have shown that 36% of premature bearing failures are caused by lubrication problems - too much, too little, the wrong type, or contaminated lubricant. Preventing such lubrication-related failures, as well as ensuring optimal bearing performance, means delivering the right lubricant, in the right amount, at the right time, to the right lubrication point.
We have manuals for your hydraulic hammer. This is just a partial list of the makes / brands:
- ALLIED / SANDVIK / RAMMER / KRUPP * ARROWHEAD
- ATLAS COPCO / Krupp * BTI / TELEDYNE * Indeco
- NPK * OKADA * PROMOVE / ROCKRAM *ROCKBLASTER
- Hammeroc * STANLEY * SOOSAN * KENT
- Doosan / IR / MONTABERT / TRAMAC
If you don't see yours here - just ask.
As users of earth moving machinery strive to reduce maintenance costs and extend the life expectancy of these expensive machines, a breakthrough maintenance product has hit the market. The "SEAL SAVER" protective cylinder cover has proven to extend the cylinder life three-fold and beyond. This simple to install product (no disassembly of the cylinder is required) is now being utilized around the world in the toughest environments (quarries, mining, steel mills, demolition, ready mix concrete, etc.). It is designed to be heat, chemical, oil and water resistant. This product protects the seals and cylinders which can result in less down time and fewer repairs. The Rod Protector securely attaches to the rod and cylinder head using only a screwdriver. No disassembly of the cylinder is required.
All Rod Protectors come with a one year warranty on workmanship and materials.
Depending on the application, several types of materials are used to manufacture this unique product. In addition to the standard Ballistic woven nylon, special materials include Kevlar (for very abrasive conditions), Aluminized Kevlar (for high abrasion and heat), and two grades of Aluminized Silica Cloth (for high heat and extremely high heat). When determining if you should use this type of protection, you should consider the price of replacing or rebuilding a cylinder, as well as the labor and downtime costs involved. When you add it all up, this product is simply "Intelligent Preventative Maintenance".
• Simple to install - Less than fifteen (15) minutes with no disassembly of the cylinder required
• Rugged - Resistant to water, chemicals, oils, heat and punctures
• Economical - Low in cost, long in life expectancy, with one (1) year warranty on workmanship and materials
• Available in Ballistic Nylon or Silicone-Coated Kevlar materials
Think of the protection to your boom lift cylinders. Significantly reducing dings and chips from flying rock and concrete.
Availiable for every machine you could have, any cylinder
1. Pump 2. Main metering device
3. Return line 4. Secondary metering device
Single-line progressive automated lubrication system for grease and oil. Most hammers require lubrication at least every two hours. Failure to provide adequate lubrication to the tool bushings can ruin a new hammer very quickly. Because an Auto lube system can deliver continuous lubrication while the breaker is in operation, the equipment is no longer at the mercy of the operator for greasing the hammer. He no longer has to shut the hammer down every couple of hours to grease it and no one has to wonder if the unit is getting the grease it needs. In our Auto-Lubrication System, lubricant can be
be supplied either manually, with a grease gun, or through a fully automated system using electric or hydraulic pumps and progressive metering valves. More than a drilled manifold block, the SSV metering valve incorporates a series of metering pistons, which accurately dispense lubricant from each outlet. Visual monitoring is provided with an indicator pin, which confirms a valve has completed a full cycle.
• Designed to provide a relatively simple and inexpensive method of centralizing or automating the lubrication process
• Electrical pumps are vibration resistant and shock resistant for use on mobile equipment
• Systems for just the attachment or the whole machine
• Versatile (with or without low-level control, printed circuit boards, microprocessors)
• Solid block-type SSV metering valves will not leak under pressure
• 12 or 24 volt models that work with all electrical systems
• Pumps either NLGI #2 grease or oil to -13°F
• Can lube up to 300 points and three separate systems
• Compact design to install in tight spots
• Clear reservoirs for complete lubricant level visibility
• Built-in manual override switch
Contilube II for medium and large breakers
Contilube II Micro for small breakers
Lincoln lubers for medium and large breakers
Copyright@2011 R.H. Services. All rights reserved. • Site designed and maintained by R.H. Services.
Equipment descriptions and specifications are subject to change without notice.
New Lubricator Pump for Hydraulic Breakers
HAMMERDOCTOR.COM is now offering the new HTL 429 Lubricator Pump for hydraulic tools.
Designed to deliver precise lubrication each time a hammer or other hydraulically driven tool cycles, the pump is ideal for construction
OEMs, hydraulic hammer retrofits, demolition attachments and medium to large breakers/hammers.
The pump is manufactured by Lincoln
a world leader in the manufacture and sale of lubrication and pumping equipment .